Pro makeup artist and one of Ireland's leading beauty authorities - Sharleen Collins - launched her brand new beauty academy just last week.
Located on 32 Lower Leeson Street, the new academy will train you (or anyone who fancies themselves an artist) to the highest standards in makeup application.
To celebrate the opening, we caught up with Sharleen herself to suss out her top five ultimate beauty products and why. Here's what you'll always find in her makeup bag. *Runs to the nearest store to make sure they're in ours too!
1. I adore the Fix Spray from MAC Cosmetics for its long-lasting power. This will also freshen up and keep the skin hydrated as the day goes on.
2. Laura Mercier's Silk Creme Foundation offers a lightweight coverage with a flawless finish. Your skin will be radiant. This foundation lasts up to 12 hours and it's ideal for normal to dry skin. My favourite.
3. When it comes to brows, Anastasia Beverley Hills brow gels are incredible. They give the most amazing definition in any brow shape, but your brows will still look natural. Kim Kardashian is a huge fan.
4. On the moisturiser front, Charlotte Tilbury's Multi-Miracle Glow is a must. This moisturiser is hydrating with an iridescent glow that is used backstage at fashion week all of the time. When do models not look incredible on the runway?
5. Lastly, I love Wet 'n Wild for their lip and eye pencils. These are an American brand available in Penneys. When I first tried them I fell instantly in love. They're so creamy and the pigment is so strong. Jennifer Lopez' makeup artist has used Wet 'n Wild pencils for a lot of JLO's best looks. They're amazing.