These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Spin1038, Marconi House, Digges Lane, Dublin 2.
- Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion period: the promotion will commence on Monday 29 May 2023 and end on Friday 2 June 2023.
- Entry mechanic:
- Entry limit: Maximum of one entry per person during the promotion period.
- Winner Selection and notification: There will be a total of 5 winners in this promotion. 1 winner will be selected on each date during the promotion, i.e., from Monday 29th May to Friday 2nd The winner will be chosen at the location each day.
Monday - McGowans Pub Harold's Cross
Tuesday - Ink Tattoo Rathmines
Wednesday - MiniBurger House Blessington Street
Thursday - Costcutters Aungier Street
Friday - Freemans Sandymount
- The winner will then be asked to supply their contact and postal details off air. These details will then be used to post out the prize to the winners’ address or a method agreed with the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize, withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- 1 prize to be given away on each day of the promotion. There is a maximum of 5 prizes.
Prize: Each winner will win 1 x pre-loaded mastercard to the value of €800. A total of 5 winners will be selected throughout the promotion period.
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The prize will be sent out to the winner from the promoter, Spin1038
- If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Winners must allow up to 28 days from the date of acceptance of the Prize for delivery of prizes.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for any other form of compensation (including physical cash) in whole or in part.
- In the event for any reason the prize winners do not claim the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter (1 year), then that prize will be immediately forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, The EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.spin1038.com/competitions-terms-and-conditions
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter and Coca-Cola Ireland (and its affiliates and related entities) shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law). To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter and Coca-Cola Ireland (including its affiliates and related entities) exclude any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to a participant or entrant or any third party arising from a participant’s or entrant’s entry into this promotion or arising from a participant’s or entrant’s acceptance and/or use of the Prize.
- All expenses and other costs not expressly stated in the Prize description above are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.