Pandora ME Spini Activity T&Cs Oct 2nd 2021
- Promoter: Spin1038, whose address is at Marconi House, Digges Lane, Dublin 2
- Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion Period: Entrants can enter on the 2nd Oct 2021 and 9th Oct 2021, between 3pm and 7pm (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to enter: On Sat 2nd Oct and Sat 9th Oct, the Spin1038 Spinis will be in Pandora on Grafton Street from 3pm – 7pm. Each hour they will give out a key phrase on Spin1038 social media. The first person up to them in store with the correct key phrase will win
- Fulfilment proposal: The Spinis will pick one winner to win the prize each hour (the first person to come up to them and say the correct key phrase). Pandora staff will then arrange the prize for each winner.
- Maximum of one entry per person during the promotion.
- Four prizes to be given away on each day of the promotion. A total of 8 winners will be selected throughout the Promotion Period.
Prize: Each winner will win a Pandora Me Bracelet with a charm of their choice from a selection of four
- If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for any other form of compensation in whole or in part.
- In the event for any reason the prize winners do not claim the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.