Aircoach, Ireland's leading private bus and coach operator, is thrilled to announce an exciting collaboration with the dynamic duo of Julie and Brenda from the popular Left on Read podcast.
The one-of-a-kind journey will see Aircoach introduce the 'On-Air Coach' experience, featuring a live podcast recording during a special journey from one of their brand new coaches from Cork to Dublin on September, 7th.
Aircoach takes pride in being Ireland's leading private bus and coach operator, offering an array of high-frequency, top-quality scheduled coach services nationwide. As the proud recipient of the prestigious 'Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020' title, Aircoach remains dedicated to innovation, customer satisfaction, and delivering exceptional travel experiences.
- 700: Dublin Airport – Dublin City Centre - Leopardstown
- 702: Dublin Airport - Port Tunnel – Ballsbridge - Bray – Greystones
- 703: Dublin Airport - Port Tunnel - Blackrock – Dalkey - Killiney
- 704X: Cork - Dublin City – Dublin Airport
- 705X: Derry/L’Derry - Belfast – Dublin Airport – Dublin City
- 706/706X: Galway – Athlone - Maynooth - Dublin City – Dublin Airport
Win exclusive tickets to a LIVE Left on Read podcast on board Aircoach!
View this post on Instagram
Aircoach is a distinguished subsidiary of First Group plc, a prominent transport company with a significant presence in the UK and Ireland. The collaboration with the Left on Read podcast signifies Aircoach's commitment to offering innovative and entertaining travel experiences that leave a lasting impression on its passengers.
For more information and updates, follow Aircoach on Instagram (@goaircoach) or visit aircoach.ie