Disney Ireland opportunity
Ever dreamt of working for Disney? This could be your lucky day.
Disney Ireland are looking for a marketing and publicity intern to join them for 12 months starting this summer.
And before you ask - yes, it's paid work.
To be clear, the company are looking for a Studio Marketing and Publicity Intern.
If selected you'll join them for a 12 month paid internship at Disney’s Studio Motion Pictures location in Dublin.
The role will primarily be to assist the marketing and publicity team.
They're responsible for distributing and marketing Disney content (and related studios) in Ireland.
Sound good? Keep scrolling, it gets better.
Here are just some of the things you'll be responsible for:
- Provide support via campaigns, publicity and event management.
- Production of campaign reports for internal use.
- Administration support on marketing budgets and marketing related SAP.
- Preparation of locally relevant decks (including national/Irish research) for external pitching and communications with trade, promotional & media partners.
- Supporting all appropriate marketing, publicity & event activity.
- General administration duties.
Other key areas of responsibility will include supporting the wider Marketing teams company-wide (across other lines of business) as part of the Studio marketing teams ‘Irish Experts’ role, which can involve:
- Work with the lines of business based in Ireland to maximize their results.
- Work with other lines of business based outside Ireland as requested by GM and when launching or expanding business.
- Working on Integrated Marketing initiatives.
- You’ll support the General Manager in helping grow the Disney brand and business in Ireland including marketing and publicity support in planning; research and reporting of incremental business opportunity and activity.
You must fit the following criteria to be considered for the role:
- Be an undergraduate returning to full time education.
- Have the right to work in (Republic of) Ireland.
- Be studying towards a related degree e.g. Marketing, Media or Business.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good at prioritising and a natural ability to tackle various admin duties.
- A passion for Marketing and/or publicity.
- A knowledge of the film & entertainment industry.
Disney Ireland are offering an annual salary of €22,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
You'll also get discounts at the Disney Store and on Disney products and shows available in Ireland.
The start date for this role will be Monday 14th June, 2021.
Application deadline is midnight, Monday 5th April, 2021.
For more information, and to apply, go here.