Here’s the information you need for the festival you need to be at this summer!
Longitude is back after two long years away and we know you’re a little rusty with the ins-and-outs of festival life after the long break.
So here’s the WD-40 for getting rid of that rust:
- Gates for the event are expected to open each day from 13:30pm
- All Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- To help avoid delays, it is recommended that you download your tickets and save them to your phone beforehand … or print them, if you’re into that!
- There will be no re-admission to the event, so double check you have all your festival essentials with you!
- As always at Longitude, there is a strict no drugs and alcohol policy upon entry. If you need to bring in any non-alcoholic drinks, only sealed bottles up to 500ml are allowed. Don’t worry though, there are free drinking water points onsite!
- No bags or backpacks over A4 size are allowed. Check out the full list of prohibited items on mcd.ie before you arrive.
- If you require accessible parking, this must be booked in advance by emailing email@example.com
- All of the venues bars will accept contactless card payments. Some food vendors may also accept this method of payment.
Longitude organisers recommend that you sort your travel ahead of time and allow for at least two hours of extra travel time as traffic and parking delays are inevitable.
Car Parking: There is a limited number of car parking spaces available in Marley Park so expect delays.
City Centre Shuttle Bus: Marathon Travel are operating a bus service from Custom House Quay direct to Marley Park Coach Park. Tickets can be purchased at www.marathoncoaches.ie
Luas: Marathon Travel will be operating a shuttle bus between Dundrum Luas Station and Stonemasons Way, near the Marlay Park pedestrian entrance. Tickets can be purchased at www.marathoncoaches.ie
Coaches & Buses: A number of national and regional operators are providing bus services to Marlay Park. For more details see www.longitude.ie/information/travel
Private Buses: If you are travelling to the venue in a private bus, please register the details in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick Up & Drop Off Point: The recommended drop off and collection point is at Our Lady’s School car park on Ballinteer Avenue.
Taxis: Following the event, there will be a taxi pick up area at the SuperValu on Ballinteer Avenue.
As always, attendees are asked to respect the local community as Marlay Park is in a residential area.
SPIN will have your ‘last chance to win’ as Longitude approaches sell out and you won’t want to miss your chance to be there!
Keep SPIN loud to find out how you can win your way in!
Remember, you can listen on radio, online or through the SPIN app.