The SPIN1038 Student Race Day returns next Wednesday, 6th April 2022 for a day of thrilling racing, fashion, and entertainment at Leopardstown Racecourse.
With eight great races on the cards, students can enjoy a multitude of entertainment, a Jack & Jones and JJXX Best Dressed competition and live music from SPIN1038 DJs and Dublin-based band, Riff Shop.
The Jack & Jones and JJXX Best Dressed Competition will take place along alongside racing, with €500 for the Best Dressed Guy and Best Dressed Girl, and lots of runner up prizes. There will be a sign up station in the marquee from 1pm - 3pm.
Gates open at 1pm, with the first race to commence at 2:30pm!
Please note this is a ticket only event for students.
For ticket information click here
Getting to Leopardstown Racecourse
- LUAS: Leopardstown Racecourse will be providing FREE shuttle buses to the Sandyford Luas. The bus service runs 30 minutes prior to gate opening times until 30 minutes after the bars on site close. This service runs from car park A on the Leopardstown Road.
- DART: There will be a FREE shuttle bus service running to and fro Blackrock Dart station before and after racing.
- Private Bus: Please note, we do not offer bus hire. Colleges / groups must arrange their own private buses
- M50: Leopardstown is very accessible by car, easily accessed from the M50. Take exit 15 off the M50 and follow the signs for Leopardstown Racecourse. Parking is free.
- N11: Take the N11 (Stillorgan dual carriageway) heading towards the southeast, past Stillorgan. Turn right at traffic lights onto Leopardstown Road R113 signposted Leopardstown. Continue straight and Leopardstown's entrance is on the left just before the traffic lights.