A Twitter thread posted on Friday claiming Drake and Kim Kardashian had an affair has gone viral.
Kim and Kanye have always appeared a strong couple with Kanye even referring to Kim's loyalty on his track 'Wouldn't Leave'.
They've been together since 2012, got married in 2014, and share three children together however, that didn't stop Twitter user Tyler Morrison sharing a pretty convincing theory that Kim and Drake have cheated together.
A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on
Here’s a summary of his argument:
- A look at lyrics on Drake's latest album Scorpoin, in particular, lines like 'your wifey'
- The theory that Kanye told Pusha T about Drake's secret son, fueling his diss track
- Why Drake never responded to the final Pusha T diss
- Claims that Drake has life changing gossip on Kanye
- The theory that 'Kiki' from In My Feelings is in fact Kim as Kiki is a well-known nickname for the Kardashian
- Drake's relationship with the Kardashian family
- The proximity of Drake and Kim & Kanye's homes in Hidden Hills, LA. Particularly Drake's lyric "I crept down the block, Made a right, Cut the lights, Paid the price" - near perfect directions from Drake's home to the West's
Drake’s been telling us for months now he slept with Kim K, we just haven’t been listening
- a thread pic.twitter.com/YVCehJI5fQ
— Tyler Morrison (@tmorrison24) August 31, 2018
The thread has been received with mixed reactions. Some Twitter users are claiming it's all a big conspiracy while others are convinced.
Drake, Kim, Kanye, and the extended Kardashain clan are yet to respond.
Tune in to our streaming service SPIN Xtra to hear all your favourite non-stop fresh hits with an urban twist.