- Kehli is our One to Watch.
- Bob The Drag Queen talks Ru Paul's Drag Race, what Pride means to her, and her dreams of touring Ireland with Monet X Change.
- What To Watch with Deirdre Molumby telling us about Luca and Fatherhood.
- MK gets excited about new music, playing the 3Arena on 26th November, and we get to know him better when he shares his favourite things with us.
- Legendary Hollywood actor James Brolin (Josh's dad) reveals how no-one hired him for voice over work until the Downey's (Robert and Susan) insisted he be a part of Sweet Tooth; he fondly remembers his time in Galway; and shares how other people's belief in him lead to his success in Hollywood.
- What Did I Miss with Sarina and producer Aoife talking about a Glow Up coming to Ireland and the Spice Girls bus Air BnB.
- Sarah Lambert, Irish producer of Netflix's docuseries, Sophie: A Murder in West Cork talks about the docuseries and why Sophie Toscan Du Plantier's family really wanted to be a part of this.
Listen to this episode