Listen back to all of The Bellissimo Files interviews from this week including:
- Our One To Watch Zach James Douglas with Something/Anything
- Josh Duhamel on new Netflix Superhero series, Jupiter's Legacy; juggling parenthood with Hollywood; and what it was like working with JLo and Lenny Kravitz on Shotgun Wedding
- What Did I Miss? where Sarina and producer Aoife
- Birdy shares her Favourite Things and tells us about her new album Young Heart
- Mimi Webb reveals how she is dealing with all her success; what it's like being put in the same category as Olivia Rodrigo; and why her mum is DMing Sam Smith
- Dermot Whelan talks about his number one, bestselling book, Mind Full and shares why we can all meditate - even giving us simple tips to get started.
- Director, Mike Rianda tells us why it took so long to make The Mitchells vs The Machines and why he was nervous showing it to his family and friends.
You can also check out the extended interview with Dermot Whelan here:
Tune in to The Bellissimo Files on Saturdays from 10am online, through the SPIN app or on your radio.
Check out other The Bellissimo Files podcasts here.