Listen back to all of The Bellissimo Files interviews from this week including:
- Rofi James are our One to Watch
- Freya Allan and Kim Bodnia fill us in on what we can expect from, the much anticipated, Season 2 of The Witcher
- What To Watch with Sarina reviewing House Of Gucci and Boxing Day
- Aml Ameen talks about the first ever Black-led British Christmas film, Boxing Day; working with Leigh Anne Pinnock on her first ever film role; and how she got him into Little Mix's music
- Irish glove designer, Paula Rowan provided all of Lady Gaga's gloves in House of Gucci. She shares why she almost didn't respond to the life changing email & what it feels like seeing her gloves on the big screen.
- What Did I Miss with Sarina & Aoife
- The Blizzards' Louize Carroll talks new music; the band's plans; and using her psychology qualification to create greater access to therapy for all.
For more interviews with the biggest celebs tune in to The Bellissimo Files with Sarina Bellissimo every Saturday at 10am on SPIN!
Tune in to The Bellissimo Files on Saturdays from 10am online, through the SPIN app or on your radio.
Check out other The Bellissimo Files podcasts here.