The videos Irish people watched the most on YouTube has been revealed, and there's some absolute gems.
12-year-old Mason Ramsey, or the 'Walmart yodeling kid' took the top spot.
A video of Kylie Jenner introducing her daughter Stormi was in 2nd place, followed by two Irish singers.
12-year-old Irish busker Allie Sherlock appeared on the Ellen Show, while Father Ray Burke's 'Britain's Got Talent' performance was also recognised.
So without further chatter, here's the biggest videos on YouTube in Ireland for 2018:
1. Walmart Yodeling Kid
2. Kylie Jenner: To Our Daughter
3. 12-Year-Old Irish Busker Brings Her Amazing Talents to Ellen
4. Britain's Got Talent 2018 - Ireland’s Father Ray Kelly Sings a Version of REM’s ‘Everybody Hurts’
5. Do You Hear "Yanny" or "Laurel"? (SOLVED with SCIENCE)
6. “We Broke Up”
7. Ariana Grande Carpool Karaoke
8. Eurovision 2018 - Ireland’s Ryan O’Shaughnessy Sings ‘Together’
9. Rugby Six Nations 2018 - Sexton kicks incredible 45m drop kick to win the match
10. Ireland’s Got Talent 2018 - 81-year-old Evelyn stuns the judges