Looking to add some spice to this week's dinner menu? We've the perfect Old El Paso mini prawn and salsa tacos recipe to help you out.
Fancy something a bit different? How about using tasty beef instead? Or maybe vegetarian tacos are more up your street?
Whichever you choose, you're sure to find them delicious.
- 24 large green prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Taco Spice Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Mini Stand 'N Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup baby rocket
- 4 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 lime, cut into thin wedges
- Chopped coriander, to garnish
- Pat the prawns dry with paper towel and place in a bowl. Add the taco spice mix and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the prawns, in two batches, for 3-4 minutes or until the prawns are slightly charred.
- Build Stand ‘N Stuff™ Tortillas with baby rocket, prawns, salsa and lime wedges. Garnish with coriander.
Graham and Nathan have taken to the kitchen for the Fajita Faceoff with Old El Paso! Each week they’re set to ‘Make Some Noise’, cooking up a storm and going head-to-head to see who can make each recipe the best.
Vote for your favourite and you could win an Old El Paso hamper of your very own to recreate one of Graham and Nathan's recipes or even come up with something totally unique.
Check out the video below and vote here.
View this post on Instagram