The Ball is happening next Friday at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. Haven't got your tickets yet? Get it together...there are a bunch of reasons why you'll have FOMO if you don't go.
1. It will be Ireland’s first ever student only festival, which means everything from the acts, the food, the prices and even the location has been chosen with what students want in mind.
2. Exam season is upon us. That means lost sleep, post-it notes stuck to every room in your house and too many cans of Red Bull to count. But for one last day, you can forget about all of that! The Ball may very well be the last big party before your college year ends and your course mates go their separate ways so make the last one count.
3. Amazing music. They've got homegrown talent like Gavin James, Hare Squead, Soulé and AikJ to international artists like Klangkarussell, Bakermat and Route 94 - something to please everyone.
4. The Food…….Boojum…..Aungier Danger….Just Wing It….Box Burger… Teddy’s. Need we say more?
5. As if the amazing music, food and seaside scenery wasn’t enough, there's going to be a funfair. DREAM.
6. The location. Set in the scenic seaside town of Dun Laoghaire, you will be surrounded by amazing sights and will also have easy access to the city centre after the event with plenty of buses and the DART also servicing the area.
It's a no brainer!