We all love a takeaway and probably think one of our locals is the best out there.
But JustEat have now revealed the definitive list of the best takeaways in the country.
They held the 4th annual National Takeaway Awards last night to celebrate the best places to get a curry, fish and chips or whatever you fancy.
11 of the awards went to Dublin takeaways, check out the full list below:
- Best Takeaway Chinese – Lin Kee, Swords, Co. Dublin
- Best Takeaway Indian – Bombay Pantry, Fairview, Dublin 3
- Best Takeaway Thai – Camile Thai, Phibsborough, Dublin 7
- Best Takeaway Chipper – Friar’s Rest, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
- Best Takeaway Mexican – Boojum, Dublin 8
- Best Takeaway Japanese – Zakura, Wexford Street, Dublin 2
- Best Takeaway American – Eddie Rocket’s, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin
- Best Takeaway Healthy – Chopped, Clontarf, Dublin 3
- Best Takeaway Lunchtime – Burrito Loco, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
- Best Takeaway Pizza – Firehouse Pizza, Ballymun, Dublin 11
- Ireland’s Best Curry – Ajanta Indian Takeaway, Drogheda, Co. Louth
- Ireland’s Best Spice Bag – Lin Kee, Swords, Co. Dublin
- Ireland’s Best Salad – Sprout & Co. Dawson Street, Dublin 2
- Best Takeaway Dublin – Camile Thai, PHibsborough, Dublin 7
- Best Takeaway Leinster – Gino’s Diner, Dundalk, Co. Louth
- Best Takeaway Munster – Ramen, Sunday’s Well, Cork
- Best Takeaway Connaught – Danolla’s Fish & Chips, Castlebar, Co. Mayo
- Best Takeaway Ulster – Burrito Loco, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
- Best Takeaway Ireland – Burrito Loco, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
- Ireland’s Favourite Dish – Thai Green Curry