Tickets for one of the most anticipated gigs of 2018 go on sale tomorrow morning.
Harry Styles is coming to the 3Arena and it's bound to be a sellout.
If you're planning on going and seeing Harry in the flesh, you'll need to bring the A-game.
We've put together a little list of useful tips to ensure smiley faces.
Every time we do this, we feel the need to stress the fact that you need to have your Verified by VISA code sorted. Trust us, we've learned the hard way.
Make sure you:
- Team Up. Grab people that are also planning on going and work together.
- Sign into Ticketmaster. If you don't have an account, get set up NOW. You will not have time later in the morning!
- Have your details ready. If you're lucky enough to get through to input your details you don't want to make ANY mistakes. Time is of the essence!
- Before 9am, refresh, refresh, refresh. Anytime from 8.55AM onwards, have the relevant page open on your desktop and just keep hitting that refresh button. You're going to need patience in bucket loads. Don't give up.
- Get the 'captcha' code right. You have two minutes to type this in. Do not make a typo.
- Credit card at the ready. If you're details are saved on your Ticketmaster account, you're SORTED. If not, have the card ready. It may seem like an obvious thing to say, but MAKE SURE you have enough money in your account. If you don't, call in that favour from your Mom NOW!
- Know your verified by Visa/Mastercard password. Know it inside out and back to front and never forget it. This step catches people out all the time and you could get kicked out of the queue if you don't remember it!
- Remain calm. It's a stressful situation but panicking could cause you to hit a wrong button/ refresh at the wrong moment/ throw your laptop out the window.
BEST OF LUCK!