Who doesn't love a deal on afternoon tea, cocktails and wine? Lucky for us, Dine in Dublin is all about that.
It's all kicking off next Monday and here at Spin, we've sussed out some of the best deals on offer throughout the festival.
1. Brasserie Sixty6 – 3 course meal for two people with cocktails for €50
2. Beeftro – 3 courses with a glass of prosecco or wine – 40 euro for 2 people!
3. Fire - Chefs Table Menu with wines limited to 12 people per evening and is only available 4 times during the festival. During this unique event the chef will explain each dish and wine pairing. Normally €150pp it's only €50.00pp during the Dine in Dublin Festival
4. Laduree - Afternoon tea for 2 with a glass of prosecco - €45 for 2 people
5. Mao - Offer #1 = 2 course for €21.95pp - Offer #2 = 3 courses for €25.95pp
6. 101 Talbot - 3 courses and a glass of prosecco €30pp
7. Marco Pierre White Steakhouse and Grill - 3 courses and a glass of prosecco - €28.95pp Sunday to Thursday all day and night and on Friday and Saturday up to 6.30pm.
8. Salamanca - 2 Tapas, Glass of wine & dessert - €25pp