Ireland has gone to the polls on the removal of the Eighth Amendment and today we'll find out the results.
Here's what's going to happen today:
- At 9am the count of the ballot boxes will begin.
- The boxes are counted in 40 venues across the country. For Dublin those are the RDS and Citywest Conference Centre.
- The results should start to come in during the early afternoon and will be announced by constituency.
- The first Marriage Referendum result was announced at 2:30pm. The country was voting on two issues that time so we can probably expect the first result today before then.
- We'll have an idea of the outcome during the afternoon and then we'll wait for the official, final result. That's predicted for early evening.
- We may then hear from Yes and No campaigners following the final announcement.
- A number of venues and public areas like Dublin Castle are expected to open for people to gather.