1. Charlotte Crosby has arrived in Dublin to launch her makeup brand Fliqué cosmetics. She will be on Fully Charged tomorrow morning chatting with Graham and Nathan.
2. Critics got a sneak peak at episode one of the new Great British Bake Off series yesterday. Despite the controversial move to Channel 4 and a change in presenters and judges everyone seemed to love it. It airs on August 29th at 8pm.
3. A survey has revealed that 88% of people are still searching for their dream job with only 1 in 10 happy with their current role.
4. Twitter's hashtag is celebrating it's tenth birthday today. The # symbol is now used 125 million times a day on the platform.
5. And finally, a London cinema is launching dog friendly screenings. The Picturehouse Central in the West End will welcome dogs and their owners every six weeks.
Graham & Nathan have your 5 Things You Need To Know every morning from 8:35am.