1. Ed Sheeran temporarily returned to Twitter this morning after deleting his account less than 24 hours ago. However he's not back for good. He changed his bio to read, 'I don't use this anymore, please follow me on @teddysphotos on instagram, lots of love x'. He originally left the social media platform after facing backlash for his cameo in the first episode of GOT Season 7.
2. In other Ed Sheeran news both him and Sam Smith will be penning new tracks for Boyzone's 25th anniversary tour next year. Shane Lynch confirmed the news to The Sun saying that the group plan to release a new album "between September and February and go on tour early spring into the summer".
3. We can say goodbye to the good weather today with reports of heavy rain, thunder and lightening on the way. Some parts of the country were hit with the bad conditions last night. People in Cork and Waterford tweeted videos of the lightening while a map shows where lightning strikes that have taken place off the coast of Ireland in the last hour.
4. A video of a man snoring to the tune of Despacito has gone viral. The man's wife has been recording her husband's heaving snoring for four years and with the help of her nephew as created this masterpiece. Prepare to have Despacito stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
5. And finally, someone has remixed Sisqo's 1999 anthem Thong Song. Norwegian production trio JCY took on the project and it's officially the remix you never knew you needed. We're playing it live at 9:20am but if you miss that you can listen here.
Graham & Nathan have your 5 Things You Need To Know every morning from 8:35am