1. The average price of rent in Dublin is €1,822 per month. This is a 10.4% increase compared to this time last year.
2. Sales of avocado, berries and spinach have risen 18% in the first part of 2018. The growth comes as more people are choosing a vegetarian diet.
3. Demi Lovato has announced a European Tour. She's not coming to Ireland but will play the UK.
4. Over half a million people have signed an online petition to remove the latest Snapchat update. People are confused by the new layout.
5. And finally, there's only a few days left to register to be one of Fully Charged's Billboard Singles. Get all the info you need here.
Graham and Nathan have your 5 Things You Need To Know every morning from 8:35 on Fully Charged.