1. Pope Francis has claimed that fake news has been a problem since Adam and Eve were around. In a document about the phenomenon released yesterday he said the snake in The Garden of Eden was the first culprit.
2. Leo Varadkar's approval rating is the highest of any Taoiseach since Bertie Ahern's results in 2007. The poll was conducted on Monday and Tuesday of this week.
3. 50 Cent is already worth $20 million but it looks like he's set to increase his profits thanks to a Bitcoin investment he forgot about. He sold his 2014 album Animal Ambition to people using the cryptocurrency and now his profits are worth $8.5 million.
4. Drake’s beaten Taylor Swift’s record for the most amount of streams on a song in 24 hours. God's Plan was played 4,326,679 times in one day. That's approximately 50 streams per second.
5. And finally, if you've dreamed of owning a Brit and missed out on buying Paul from SClub’s awards on eBay, you've got another chance. Abz from the boyband 5ive is selling his too now.
Graham and Nathan have your 5 Things You Need To Know every morning from 8:35 on Fully Charged.