1. Dublin Fire Brigade are still monitoring a scene in Ballymun this morning. A major fire broke out at the Metro Hotel shortly after 8pm last night. There have been no reported injuries.
2. The Abortion Referendum bill has been approved by the Dáil. It was passed by 97 votes to 25. It will now be debated in the Seanad.
3. A study by the Economic and Social Research Institute has found that a hard brexit could cost Irish households €1400 a year. They considered the impact of trade barriers on retail prices.
4. Instagram are testing a new feature which will allow you to repost people's posts to your story.
5. And finally, ASOS have printed 17,000 bags with a spelling mistake on them. The word 'online' is spelled 'onilne' but the online retailer are taking it well and marketing the bags as a "limited edition".
Graham and Nathan have your 5 Things You Need To Know every morning from 8:35 on Fully Charged.