1. The Maltese parliament has legalised same sex marriage. This decision comes three years after a vote was passed to allow same sex civil partnerships. The parliament of the catholic island delivered a near-unanimous vote.
2. The final touches are being made to Marlay Park ahead of Longitude tomorrow. The site map launched yesterday evening for the festival which will welcome Stormzy, The Weeknd and Mumford & Sons to it's main stage.
3. With just 11 days of everyone's favourite reality TV show Love Island remaining reports have emerged that love is blossoming off the island as well with Laura Whitmore reportedly dating the voice-over guy.
4. Following Conor McGregor's second Floyd Mayweather press conference last night renowned Dublin suit maker Louis Copeland has said that he'd be open to creating a range with the MMA fighter. Conor has been wearing Louis Copeland suits since the beginning of his career and the pair have a long friendship.
5. And finally, Dublin Disney fans are in for a treat today as Disney's Magic Cruise Ship has docked in the capital. The €400 million vessel is parked at the Tom Clarke (East Link) bridge until 11pm tonight.
Graham & Nathan have your 5 Things You Need To Know every morning from 8:35am.