With the weekend looming, Graham and Nathan have your 5 Things You Need To Know to get you through the Friday struggle:
1. The new mayor of Limerick has got his Ginger Nuts in a twist about how Councillors are eating. Sean Lynch wants to ban biscuits, scones and cream buns from their meetings, replacing them with fruit and crackers - READ MORE
2. There’s a picture online today of Benedict Cumberbatch and what appears to be Tom Vaughen-Lawlor (Nidge from Love/Hate) attacking him in a scene being filmed for the Avengers! READ MORE
3. Spiderman: Homecoming is released today in Ireland! It sees the first movie starring Tom Holland as Peter Parker, taking over the baton from Andrew Garfield.
4. Tickets for Ed Sheeran go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am for his Irish gigs! People have been getting the deck chairs out in Cork since yesterday, as he's due to play two gigs in the renovated Pairc Ui Caoimh. Find information on how you can secure your tickets HERE
5. And it's going to be a busy weekend in the capital with gigs! Aslan and Olly Murs play the Iveagh Gardens while Coldplay take to the stage at Croke Park for their sold out gig at GAA HQ. Get all the information you need ahead of that gig HERE
Graham & Nathan have your 5 Things You Need To Know every morning from 8:35am on Fully Charged.