1. Netflix is about to get more expensive for Irish customers. It will be an extra €1 per month for those using two devices and people availing of the four device subscription will pay an extra €2.
2. The Republic of Ireland will host Moldova in the Aviva Stadium tonight. The crucial world cup qualifier kicks off at 7:30pm.
3. Game of Thrones fans are going to have to wait even longer for season 8. Liam Cunningham hinted in an interview that it may be 2019 before we see the show's hotly anticipated finale.
4. Famous Dublin statues are now talking to people that walk past. They have been fitted with a code that you can scan on your phone to hear the statue come to life.
5. And finally, today is National Potato Day. We spend €195 million euro on over 200 thousand tonnes of spuds every year.Roosters are the most popular variety in Ireland, accounting for two thirds of all sales.
Graham and Nathan have your 5 Things You Need To Know every morning from 8:35 on Fully Charged.