Netflix have cut ties with House of Cards' Kevin Spacey, following sexual misconduct allegations.
Earlier last week, Netflix paused production on what will be the sixth and final season of the show, after news emerged about the allegations.
According to Reuters, Netflix released a statement on Friday which said 'Netflix will not be involved with any further production of ‘House of Cards’ that includes Kevin Spacey.'
The company that produces the show, Media Rights Capital said 'While we continue the ongoing investigation into the serious allegations concerning Kevin Spacey’s behavior on the set of ‘House of Cards,’ he has been suspended, effective immediately.'
Kevin Spacey was dropped by his high-profile talent agency CAA and his publicist Staci Wolfe, accoring to several reports.
Wolfe reportedly released a statement saying that he was 'taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment.'
Anthony Rapp made inital allegations, saying that Spacey made sexul advances on him when he was just 14 years old.
Spacey insists he doesn't remember the allegations.
He released a statement responding to the claims 'I'm beyond horrified to hear this story. I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago. But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years.'