Taylor Swift is kicking off their first of her two gigs at Croke Park tonight as part of her Reputation Tour. If you're heading along to either gig, here's everything you need to know:
5.45pm: Gates open - there is NO queuing before the gates open
Organisers have stressed anyone queuing overnight or before the gates open will be moved on. The advice is to be at GAA HQ no later than 8 o clock.
6.30pm: Charlie XCX takes to the stage
7.15pm: Camilla Cabello takes to the stage
We have no exact times for Taylor but we imagine she will be on stage around 8pm.
Backpacks and large handbags will not be allowed into the stadium. Bags should be no bigger than A5 size. Everyone will be subject to a search upon entry.
- Under 14's are not allowed on the pitch at all
- Under 16's MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times
Everyone is being encourage to use public transport.
- The Luas Greenline stops on Parnell Street, Croke Park is approx a 15 minute walk from here
- Irish Rail, the closest stop is Drumcondra, which is a five-minute walk from the stadium.
- Dublin Bus routes that head near Croker are: 1, 7, 11, 13, 14, 16, 27a, 27b, 29a, 31/a, 31b, 32, 33, 40, 40b, 40d, 41, 41b, 41c, 42, 43, 44, 53, 123, 13.
AA Roadwatch will have live updates so make sure to check their Twitter page
We don't know for defo, but this is her setlist from Manchester. We imagine it will along the same lines:
...Ready for It?
I Did Something Bad
Gorgeous Style / Love Story / You Belong With Me
Look What You Made Me Do
King of My Heart
Shake It Off (with Charli XCX and Camila Cabello)
Dancing With Our Hands Tied
I Don’t Wanna Live Forever
Bad Blood / Should’ve Said No
Don’t Blame Me
Long Live / New Year’s Day
Call It What You Want
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together / This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
Enjoy the Gig!