1. Nearly half of all Garda speed vans are to be taken off the road and they won't be replaced. The 'robot' vans are using IT systems that haven't been updated in over a decade.
2. Floyd Mayweather has reunited his feud with Conor McGregor. He posted a video of himself in a UFC octagon on Twitter with the caption, "Come at the king, you best not miss..."
3. Former Fair City star and Britain's Got Talent finalist Ryan O’Shaugnessy has been chosen to represent Ireland in the Eurovision later this year. We'll get the first look at his entry in the semi finals in Lisbon on 8th May.
4. Between April 2016 and April 2017 Rita Ora made €27,350 a week despite not releasing any new music. Her earnings came from ad deals, TV work and performances.
5. And finally, you never have to feel guilty for having pizza for breakfast again. A dietitian has claimed that a slice of pizza is more nutritious and less calorific than the average bowl of cereal.
Graham and Nathan have your 5 Things You Need To Know every morning from 8:35 on Fully Charged.